Erosion Eels are sediment tubes filled with recycled tires used as perimeter control devices.
Erosion Eels can be placed at the top, on the face, or at the toe of slopes to intercept runoff, reduce flow velocity, releasing the runoff as sheet flow, and provide reduction/removal of suspended solids from the runoff
Easily moved using attached orange handles
Size: 9.5"x 10'
- Replaces Rock Check Dams, Silt Socks, Silt Fence, and Wattles
- Sustainable, Reusable
- Made from a woven polypropylene geotextile and filled with recycled tires
- Requires no trenching for installation
- Requires no staking (except in concentrated flow)
- No soil disturbance during installation
contact us with any questions or pricing inquiries
or fill out the form on our Contact page.